vendo jengibre deshidratado en polvo disponibilidad todo el año, en bolsas de 25 kgs
Dry Ginger powder, Soonth powder
Dried ginger is nothing but fresh ginger, which has undergone a drying process. The fresh rhizomes are soaked in water overnight after which the outer peel is carefully removed using a knife or a peeler. They are washed again and then sun-dried on mats or barbecues for around a week. During this period, they are turned periodically. The end result is a pale white dried ginger. Many a times, dried ginger is bleached with calcium carbonate to get a whitish coating, but this is unnecessary and better avoided.
When this dried ginger is powdered in a mixer, we get dried ginger powder. It is a fine off-whitish powder, which has a strong aroma and slightly pungent flavour.
• Dried ginger powder is used in making spices and masalas, which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
• It is combined with cardamom, cinnamon, fennel and cloves to make tea masala, which is brewed along with tea to get a strong flavour.
• Dried ginger powder is used in Indian, specifically Punjabi marinades for Tandoori starters.
• It is commonly used to flavour gingerbreads.
• Dried ginger powder is also used in certain foods given to pregnant women and nursing mothers, such as Katlu, which is a mixture of gum resin, ghee, dried ginger powder, nuts and sugar.
• A special tea made out of dried ginger powder, it is a perfect drink for cold winter mornings, although many prefer it over coffee and tea in the summers too.
How to store
• Always store dried ginger powder in an airtight container in a cool and dry place, away from moisture.
• Dried ginger powder is an effective cure for indigestion, sore throat, cold and cough.
• It is used to treat nausea.
• Ginger's therapeutic properties help stimulate blood circulation, cleanse the bowels and kidneys, remove toxins from the body and nourish the skin.